Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life...

The past few days I have been busy researching things for Girl's Camp.  I've even been dreaming about it.  I am totally excited about Girl's Camp.  It's gonna be a blast!  We are going with a Survivor/Hawaiian theme, but plan to come up with an official name.  We are going to make buffs out of Hawaiian fabric.  What can I say?  My heart is in this 100%.

As for us, we are still waiting to hear about the job for Billy.  However, they have yet to hire anyone, so we're still optimistic about it.  Just taking forever to hear anything....Hopefully soon! 

I'm doing well!  Went to the doctor today for my follow-up appointment since my Appendectomy.  The doctor basically just said to return to normal activities, but to take it easy and listen to my body (don't over-do-it)!  I still have a slight stinging at the incision sites, but other than that I feel good!

Last week Chandler and his cousin fell off a horse .  It wasn't his fault, nor the horse's, but it was my brother-in-law's fault.  He felt really bad though, so it's all good now!  Chandler scraped up his face, knee, elbow, and hip (and I failed to get some pics).  He's ok though and still wants to ride. 

Brielle is starting to be a better helper.  She has just begun to really help out when it comes to cleaning up.  She's throwing less tantrums and can be easily consoled.  She's so creative and keeps us entertained.  You rarely can catch her not wearing a dress...and she changes about 10 times a day!  However, she loves to play outside and in the dirt. 

Stetson is getting more and more personality.  He is starting to climb and figure out how to get to places he knows he isn't allowed.  He is at a fun age!

0 comments: