Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank You!

Today I got this in the mail!
I LOVE It!  My friend Laura made it for me.  It was a "pay-it-forward" gift that I won off her blog.  I had totally forgotten about it until she blogged about it last week.  I am totally excited and feel so loved.  She put so much thought into it that I'll have to copy her explanation of it....

"This one I call "Motha Teresa." It's for Teresa. The color combo may seem odd together but I think it looks good and I hope Teresa likes it too. The brown was picked with a cowgirl in mind. Teresa doesn't mind getting dirty and roughin' it a little. She also is a Tennessee girl by birth and at heart so I couldn't possibly go without some orange. The blue and flowers balanced out the brown and orange and added a little feminine touch. Teresa cleans up real nice and I think she looks pretty in light blue. With the fabrics picked and knowing what I wanted them to represent, I then had to come up with what I wanted to do with the fabric. After a few more weeks of stalking facebook and her blog I found she's a good baker. I thought an apron would be most appropriate to complete my thought process of fun and personal."

Thank You Laura!

Months ago I got this in the mail!












I LOVE It Too!!!  Somehow, I failed to blog about it and I feel terrible (Sorry Katie)!  I won this off of my friend Katie's blog (the same "pay-it-forward" deal).  It's a diaper holder.  I put a couple diapers, some wipes, a couple jars of baby food, a spoon, and a bib into it and throw it in my purse.  Then, when I need it there's no extra diaper bag to carry, or digging through everything to find what I need.  I simply open my purse and pull this SUWEET carrier out to get anything I need for my baby!  Totally awesome huh!
 
So, Thank You Katie (It's been a long time coming)!

3 comments:

Laura said...

glad you got it and like it. i'm completely stealing katie's idea for the diaper tote. cute!!! hopefully, these little items will help your healing process go a little bit better. until full recovery maybe your hubby can wear the apron for you while slavin' in the kitchen. lol!

ManicMandee said...

You've got some crafty friends!

Emily said...

SCORE!! What an awesome prize! Laura has some serious talent!

Hope you are recovering well. How are you feeling? I hope you are getting plenty of rest!