A- Age: 28
B- Bed Size: We have a king select comfort with memory foam...It's Wonderful!
C- Chore you hate: All of them...haha!
D- Dog's Name: We have 3...Kaibab (6 1/2 year old Golden Retriever Male), Smokey (3 year old Chocolate Lab Male), Sadie (3 year old Yellow Lab Female)
E- Essential Food: Cheese
F- Favorite Color: Teal
G- Gold or Silver: I like both...my wedding ring is gold.
H- Height: 5'4" last time I checked
I- I am: Dependable and Spontaneous
J- Job: Stay at Home Mom...and I do our business books
K- Kids: 3; Chandler (7), Brielle (3), and Stetson (1)
L- Lollypop Flavor: Strawberry or Grape
M- Movie: Only You
N- Nickname: I have a million...Tersha, Tersh, Tersha Eggs, Eggs, T, Big T, Hash, Dash, Hotpants, Ghetto Booty, Cheerleader, Sister J, T Dawg, Dog, TJ, Teedj....that's all I can think of right now
O- Overnight hospital stay: Only after my kids were born
P- Pet Peeve: Fidgeting
Q- Quote from a Movie: "It's Retro", Buffy the Vampire Slayer
R- Right or Left Handed: Right
S- Siblings: 4; Ryan (32), Becky (31), John-Michael (24)
T- Time you wake up: Most school days I get up at 8:05 (I'm not a morning person!)
U- Unique thing about your car: I have a hard time keeping it clean...however, it's been clean for about 3 weeks straight now!
V- Vegetable you hate: Peas
W- Worst habit: Biting my cuticles
X- X-rays you've had: Not sure I know...teeth, chest, sinuses
Y- Yummy food you make: Banana/Zuchinni Bread
Z- Zoo favorite: Monkeys
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

4 comments:
I like that you changed it up. Nice.
That was fun!
I'm likin it. Thanks for sharing.
So many personal things..... you are talkative......
Post a Comment