Well, it's been too long since my last post. My internet had issues for a while and my cellphone also died. So, I was without communication for a few days. Anyway, this post is gonna be a jumble of things.
To start off I have to include a couple pictures of my Bountiful Baskets that I have been getting. Bountiful Baskets is a Co-op that is offered in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, and Nevada (and possibly other states). The deal is that you sign up on Monday for a location and time of your choice. You pay $15 + tax and then you get fresh fruits and veggies that following Saturday. You go to the location at the time you signed up for and there you pick up your goods. It's always 50% fruits and 50% veggies, but you never know what you're gonna get. So, here I've included pics of two seperate weeks that I got a basket.
The same weekend Billy and Chandler, along with his Dad, Brother, Uncle, 2 Brother-In-Laws, and some Nieces and Nephews went on a horseride down Hack's Canyon Arizona (close to Moccasin). They had a great trip, but lost one of his uncle's horses on the way out of the canyon when one of the pack horses lost balance and stepped off the ledge. The pack it was carrying had loosened and slid to the side of the horse. The weight of the pack must've caused it to be off balance and with the steep ledge it stepped and couldn't correct it's balance. It was quite a scary and sad situation, but everyone is grateful that everyone made it out safe. I am waiting for pictures, so I will post some when I get some.
Easter weekend I decided to head to Moccasin with my Sister-In-Law. We joined my 3 other Sisters-In-Law, my Mother-In-Law, and the remainder of the Nieces that didn't go on the horseride. On Saturday we had an Easter Egg Hunt and it was fun. After the hunt, the kids dyed Easter eggs and made an Easter treat. We went on some 4-Wheeler rides which was a lot of fun too! On Sunday, the kids found their Easter baskets and we watched General Conference. Those who went on the horseride returned later that evening and everyone packed up and went home. Here are some pics I took that weekend...
This past Saturday we went up to Kolob. It's only about 20 minutes away. It was a beautiful day, so we packed a picnic and headed up. Billy, Chandler, and Brielle went on a short 1 mile hike, while I stayed back and watched Stetson. We had fun and enjoyed the beauty! Here are some pics...

2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I've missed your posts. Looks like you've been super busy. Those vegie baskets look amazing!!
Hey, are you going to be in Knoxville this summer?? Oh, I hope so!! I need you to show me the ropes. :)
What a nice long update!
I can't get over all that red hair on your baby. Too cute.
Post a Comment