Saturday, November 21, 2009

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY BRIELLE!

Yesterday, November 20, was Brielle's 3rd Birthday. To celebrate we headed to McDonald's. We invited a couple of our friends and had a little party. Brielle was so cute opening her presents. She would say, "I wonder what it is?" Then she would be really excited once she opened the present. She wanted me to make her a Cinderella Cake. So after much research, I made her a Cinderella Cake. I think it turned out really cute! She wanted me to do her hair like Cinderella's for her party too, so I tried my best to do that for her. We got her a Princess Barbie, Disney Princess backpack, and the movie Snow White. She got a Strawberry Shortcake Doll, My Little Pony, Hairbow, and Tutu from our friends that came to the party. And my Mom and Dad got her a couple books and many much needed clothes (Thanks so Much)! After we got home, Brielle wanted to watch Snow White. She watched it 2 1/2 times before falling asleep. Then she woke up in the night wanting to watch it again! She watched it several times today too! Needless to say, I think she LOVES her Snow White movie!

Cinderella Cake!








Cinderella Cake with Cupcakes!



I just love Walmart's Triple Chocolate Cake...So we had to get one for the adults!


Brielle wanted me to take a picture of her with a castle she built!


Strawberry Shortcake!


Snow White Movie!


Stetson (almost 9 months) and our friends' baby Torrence (10 months)!


My Little Diva!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That cake is awesome, Teresa! Great job! That little Brielle is just a doll!

ManicMandee said...

That cake is so super cute. Did you make that for real?!

Teresa Johnson said...

Thanks so much! Yes, I actually did make that cake myself. I think it turned out cute.

Tyler and Mindy said...

The party was fun! Those little babies...I love how they are holding their arms the same way. It is like they don't want to touch each other!

Katina Angola said...

So cute!! I wonder if I could make a Spider man cake??? Happy B-day Brielle!

Anna B said...

I love the cake!!! What a good Mom you are and what a lucky girl she is. Happy B-Day!