We couldn't go to California without going to the beach! So, before we headed home we went to Huntington Beach for a couple hours! I just love the beach and could sit there all day just looking at the ocean and watching the fishermen! We walked down the pier first and saw a few sea lions, some schools of fish, some fish caught, many people playing beach volleyball, and several surfers. The kids were so anxious to go on the sand and hunt for seashells. It was so much fun and we didn't want to leave, but we had to drive all the way home (7 hour drive).
Stetson likes to crawl in the bottom of his play saucer and I think it's so cute, so I had to get a picture!
On the Pier!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

3 comments:
Oh how I miss the ocean! I'm glad you were able to make it there. I'm sure your kids were in heaven!
Your kids are cute. But I was thinking how cute you looked in those photos too.
The beach is beautiful!
Post a Comment