Well, it's been way too long since I've posted....Here's what's been happenin':
Thanksgiving came and went...and I failed to take a single picture. I just wasn't feeling it. We went to Moccasin for Thanksgiving and all of Billy's family was there. It was fun, but we were ready to get home after spending 4 days there. However, the day after Thanksgiving my cousin, Molly and her husband, were sealed in the St. George Temple. Billy was kind enough to watch the kids while I went to the sealing. It was so beautiful and I was so happy that I was able to go!
We usually cut our own Blue Spruce Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving (near Moccasin), but this year we decided to just go cut one down closer to home. So we got a Pinion Pine this year....and let me tell you....this tree is large and in charge! Seriously, it's HUGE!!! Billy wanted a "foofy" one as he called it...and "foofy" is what he got. It's not the prettiest tree we've gotten, but it makes everyone laugh when they see it...it's THAT BIG!!! (I'll get some pics posted)
I took Brielle to her first movie to see The Princess and the Frog! Way cute movie! We loved it and Brielle had a great time. We went with a friend of mine, Mindy and her daughter Addy, who is Brielle's friend.
My computer crashed...yep, that's right! LAME!!! (But I did get a Suweet Blackberry phone since I was up for renewal with my cellphone) Anyway, I stood in line from 9pm-12am to get a new Toshiba Laptop at Walmart for a killer price. So, now I have a new computer...good in a way, but not so good timing. Not cool to have to spend money on unexpected expenses right before Christmas! (So, that's part of my reasoning for being MIA) But big shout out to our friend and neighbor Jon for transfering all my pics and documents from my crashed computer to my new one! Thanks SO Much!
My parents came to visit! Awesome huh! Well, we decided we couldn't afford to go to Tennessee for Christmas...sniff sniff. My dad had a court case in Salt Lake that he had to be at (in which he won...WOOHOO), so my mom decided to come with him and spend time with us too! So, they have been here for the past week and leave in the morning. We've had such a fun week and I actually did take some pics, so I'll get some posted soon! So glad they were able to come spend some time with us!
As for now...I'm going to bed! :o)
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

4 comments:
I can't wait to see your Christmas tree!!
Yeah, a picture of your huge Christmas tree would be cool.
Glad all is well there.
Great stuff! I want to see a picture of your tree too!
I wish your parents would come visit us. I sure miss them!
Missed you for christmas!
Post a Comment