Ok just a quick update. We are all feeling quite a bit better. Still not back to normal health, but definitely on the mend. Chandler is back to school, Brielle is still healthy, and Stetson has a runny nose. Billy went to work for a couple days out of town and is feeling better and better each day. I'm feeling better as well. However, I've had this pounding headache for the past few days that keeps coming and going. Also, I'm coughing still and have some head congestion. Anyway, the weather is so nice. It's been in the 60s since Halloween. Wonderful! But it's supposed to change this weekend I think. Bummer we couldn't enjoy it last week while we were so sick! Life is Good...We are So Blessed!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

3 comments:
SOO glad to hear you guys are doing better:)
So good to hear! Hope you're 100% soon though.
I'm happy to hear you are on the mend!! What an ordeal!
Post a Comment