Yep, that's right! Billy went in yesterday and they told him that he has the Swine Flu, or H1N1, or whatever it is! Actually they just test for Influenza A or B, and if it's A then it's the same strain that the Swine Flu is. So, to save money and time (takes 2 days for results from the hospital), they tell ya you have the Swine Flu! So, I guess it's not for sure what it is, but has all the symptoms of it. I started to come down with it yesterday afternoon as well and I think Stetson is getting it as well. It's pretty brutal! The worst part about it is the fever, aches, and chest pain. When I took Stetson in he had a fever of 102.7. They said that his white blood count was still good and that he sounded ok so far. So, to just keep watching him and if he gets worse they'll give him the Tamaflu. All they say to do is alternate between Ibprofen and Tylenol every 3 hours. Anyway, we're alive, but not well. So far Brielle and Chandler seem to be just fine. It has it's ups and downs. When we don't have fevers it's not so bad, but once the fevers hit it's horrible!
Merry Christmas!
10 months ago

3 comments:
Shoot! I'm so sorry to hear that you are dealing with the flu! No fun. I wish I was there so I could bring you dinner or something. Take care and get lots of rest!
I really hope you guys get feeling better soon. Marva told me this morning that you guys had the ick. :( Hopefully Brielle and Chandler won't get it. Let us know if Jon can do anything for you guys...
Scary to have your baby with it! Keep us all posted.
Post a Comment