So, it's officially fall, but it's felt like winter here for the most part. It got down to 22 degrees last week and the daily highs have been rather chilly! I love fall...it's my favorite, but this feels more like winter and I HATE winter! Hopefully some warmer weather is coming. Anyway, I have been slackin' in the blogging department as you can tell. SO....I'm gonna tell you what's been going on.
Billy's baby sister (Deena) is getting married on October 24th. So, we had a bridal shower for her last weekend. We are so excited for her and look forward to her wedding at the St. George Temple later this month!
The "Blue Dishes" that all the sisters and then some got for Deena's gift!
The beautiful Bride-to-Be...beautiful ring, huh!
Centerpieces on the tables!
Stetson hangin' with the girls!
Collage of pics from Deena's wedding announcement...given to her by her old boss and photographer of the engagements!
Deena's future sister-in-law putting Stetson to sleep!
Frusins...Kaydence and Brielle...looks like trouble!
Stetson has been eating solids for a few months now, but he doesn't like the meats much yet. He makes me laugh when he's being fed. Here are a few pics that I captured of his many faces while eating!
My Grandpa and Grandma Waite stopped by to see us on their way back from Park City. We were so excited to see them and are so glad that they stopped in to see us! The next day we headed down to St. George to watch my cousin Emily finish running the St. George Marathon. I was able to see Emily and family (minus 2 kids), my cousin Amanda and her family, my cousin Anna, my Uncle Greg and my Grandma and Grandpa Waite! We had a great time and it was great seeing them...it's been years since I've seen some of them! Thanks for having us...we LOVE Y'ALL!!!
My friend, Leah Talbot, turned 40! I was Leah's 1st Counselor in the YW's Presidency when I was in YW. She and I have become good friends! I made her this cake for her birthday...along with putting up a few signs!
Well, that's all the pictures I have for now! I was a terrible mom and forgot to bring my camera to Chandler's soccer games. He had his last game on Wednesday and scored the only goal of the game...allowing his team to WIN!!! Way to go Chandler!!! He did so well in soccer this year and we are so proud of him. He has one more flag football game and I plan to bring my camera...hopefully I won't forget!

6 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. I will defintley have to stop by next time we are in your neck of the woods. I'm glad I can now watch your blog. Take care.
It was so great to see you! I hadn't seen you since your wedding! You and your family looked fantastic.
Looks like you've been fun busy. Which is the best kind. I agree with you on the weather. We spent last weekend in St. George and it was perfect. Had to turn our heater on when we got back to Cedar. :)
Great stuff! Thanks again for coming out and making me feel like a million bucks. You are the best and as gorgeous as ever!
cute pics. Geesh Stetson is growing so fast. It feels like he was just born
Wow! You are a busy woman and that Stetson is one cutie!!! Love the food pics. Football is in the air and fall in general. I would take cold weather over hot just about any day.
Post a Comment