Billy's baby sister Deena got married on Saturday in the St. George LDS Temple! It was such a beautiful wedding and we really enjoyed it. The sealing was at 8:40am which made for a really long day! We had pictures at the Temple then a luncheon at noon which was really yummy and nice. Then, we were off to Moccasin for the wedding reception, but had more pictures beforehand. It was a really long day, but Deena looked absolutely beautiful! I'm excited to have Dexter in the family...he's such a gentleman. He was so attentive to Deena all day long. During the pictures before the reception Deena ran outside and had to throw up. She's diabetic and it turns out that her blood sugar was over 400. Dexter was so great with her, and tested her blood sugar for her and was there for her every step of the way. Deena's Aunt Kim is diabetic as well, so she helped her get things under control too. The reception was beautiful! I wish that I would've taken pictures of it, but I didn't. I was so worn out from the days events and not getting much sleep the previous two nights! Anyway, here are some pictures that I took!
Deena and Dex coming out of the Temple!
They share a kiss!
Chandler giving Deena a hug!
Merry Christmas!
10 months ago

4 comments:
i just love weddings. deena dn billy look a lot alike. sounds like quite the party but at least it began at the right place. ;) st. george temple is beautiful. i would love to visit that one sometime.
Beautiful bride! That bouquet is gorgeous!
Weddings make me cry. They are so great!
Love your picture on your header!
Great pictures! Beautiful temple!
Post a Comment