Yep, that's right...Stetson is crawling! I can't believe it! He's started to sit up on his own and crawl...all in the last week! He's only 6 1/2 months old. Also, Chandler has started playing Flag Football! He loves it, and I have to say that it's more enjoyable to watch than his soccer games...much less frustrating! He's so excited that he plays tight end...the same position as one of his favorite football players, Jason Witten. Tomorrow's a big day...he has a soccer game and then two football games...all back to back! He'll be one tired kid after 3 hours straight of playing his sports. He's doing so well and we're so proud of him. As for Brielle, I've been working on night potty training with her and she's only wet the bed once in the last week or more. Woohoo! That's about all for now!
"What are you lookin' at?"
He LOVES it!

4 comments:
He's growing up so fast! You have such cute kids.
SO CUTE!! I LOVE his red hair. It's red, right?
I nearly died when I saw Billy do the big boy stunt with Chandler.
He looks like such an adorably happy baby. I bet he's so much fun.
Post a Comment