Last week my friend Lindsay stopped by on her way home from Vegas from photographing a wedding! Lindsay and I have been friends since kindergarten! We hadn't seen each other in over a year. It was my first time seeing her cute little baby, Josh....and her seeing Stetson! We had a great visit and I was so excited to see her family! Thanks so much for stopping by Lindsay and Todd! So glad we finally got to meet Josh!
Me and Lindsay with Stetson and Josh!
Stetson (almost 8 months) and Josh (10 months)
As I had mentioned in previous posts, Chandler played flag football! He had so much fun, and I have to admit that it was probably my favorite sport that he's played so far to watch! Here are a few pics from his last game!
He had to block a girl a few times...
Acting silly while waiting to go in on Offense!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Posted by Teresa Johnson at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay! It was so great seeing y'all the other day and I'm so glad Joshy finally got to meet Stetson!
Post a Comment