When my parents came last month Billy took them on a horseride, along with Chandler and some of our friends! The went to Snake Gulch which is on the Arizona Strip in Northern Arizona! It's one of the many tributaries to the Grand Canyon. They had a great time! I stayed home with Brielle and Stetson. Here are some pics of their trip!
Merry Christmas!
10 months ago

4 comments:
so fun.
That is so awesome,Teresa!! I cant believe Chandler rides by himself. Of course he's probably been doing it for awhile. I wish Benji could learn to ride someday. He loves horses
They should have held off on that trip till you and the baby could come along too. Looked like fun!
Hey Teresa! wow that looks like a ton of fun! My wife would LOVE a trip like that! I was just blog stalking today at work and I came across your blog on Jared's. I was wondering what you all were up to. You guys look great! Tell JM I said whats up! I miss that kid!
Post a Comment