So I know that I'm a little late with posting this, but we've been busy. Billy hasn't been working much lately so he's been home with me. Well, we've been working outside on the yard for the last few weeks. When we're not working outside, we're in town or trying to corral the kids!
Anyway, Mother's Day was great! Billy and the kids let me sleep in. Billy and Chandler cooked me breakfast...was going to be breakfast in bed, but I met them at the door on my way out of bed. The whole day was great! Just went to church and relaxed the rest of the day. Billy even did the dishes (that's VERY rare...like maybe a couple times a year rare)! The biggest surprise was what Billy got me. He got me a new camera! Not just any camera...a Canon EOS RebelXS! I couldn't believe it! He said that he knew I'd be mad at him for spending so much, but that I deserved it! He told me that he had been looking at them for weeks. I had no idea, and hadn't even mentioned getting a new camera. Anyway, I've been trying to figure it out the last few days and will hopefully have some good pictures come out of it! What a great husband!
I LOVE HIM! :o)

8 comments:
WOW! I want your camera! I am jealous.
I am doing great. I am one semester away from transferring to ASU with an associates in arts. I am going for my bachelor in graphic design. My wife and I live in Mesa, AZ. We are doing way good. You can check out her blog, she tells more about us and what we are up to Her link is on my page... Mine is more for schooling updates. Dang! That is awesome for JM! I am jealous he has graduated! I am hating school right now... anyway, I am going to add your blog to my list. I will check in periodically.
You lucky girl! I want one of those cameras!
Wow! i gotta say I"m jealous!
What a great gift, it will get lots of use with those cute kids of yours.
You are going to love that camera! It is the same one I have. What a sweet hubby! You aren't going to want to even pick up the point and shot one now.
Yay! I have the same camera and I LOVE it! What a great husband!
That is awesome! I would never be able to keep something that nice in good condition
Tell Billy nice job on the Mother's Day pampering. Tyler should take lessons from him.
Post a Comment