My parents came to visit last week. Billy took them on a 3 day horse ride along with Chandler and some other friends! (Pics to come!) I stayed home with Brielle and Stetson. Last Saturday I decided to take Brielle to our City Easter Egg Hunt, come to find out it was the largest in Utah! The sun was shining before I left the house, so off we were! Well, by the time we got to the city park, it was really cloudy. We arrived at the park and it was cold...really cold...and breezy. It started to rain/snow a little and Brielle was miserable. We stuck it out and when the hunt started at 9am, it was over in about 1 minute! On Sunday we blessed Stetson! We had so much family there...it was wonderful! Sunday was an extremely emotional day for me! Besides Stetson being blessed, Chandler got up to bear his testimony at church for the first time. He did a great job! Also, I got released as the First Councelor in the Young Women's Presidency...which I have been involved in for the last year and a half. I loved that calling at church and I'm really going to miss it! It's the best calling ever! On Monday we went to Zion National Park with my mom and dad and had a great time! I'll post pics of that and Billy's horse trip in another post!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

3 comments:
The last picture is so sweet!
That tux is so cool! And he looks adorable.
They are so adorable
Post a Comment