Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zion National Park!

While my parents were in town we went to Zion National Park! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time!
My dad and Billy!

Billy




Brielle, my dad, Stetson (in the sling), and I












Brielle and my dad!






Stetson



Brielle, Chandler, and my dad!


Brielle, Billy, Chandler, and I













6 comments:

amanda said...

What fun. I think Zions is so awesome. I want to go there again now.

The Evers Family said...

those pictures are awesome! I'd love to go there some time! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Emily said...

Your Dad hasn't changed a bit, has he?

We went to Zions a couple years ago and it was so much fun. Gorgeous!! Glad you had a good time!

Ashley said...

what a beautiful place and beautiful family!

Katina Angola said...

That is a beautiful place. Hope we can see it someday.

Tyler and Mindy said...

Looks beautiful!! I like the picture of your dad dragging Billy up the rock.