Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Slackin' in the bloggin' world...

Okay, so I've not been very active in the blogging world lately.  I know, I really need to get on the ball.  Lots has been going on.  The end of April we headed up to Salt Lake to visit with my friend Katina.  Her little sister, Rosie, got married on April 30 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple.  We were able to go to the reception that night.  It was a beautiful event and we had a good time visiting with our friends.  Before heading home, we had to stop at the "Famous" Cabela's in Lehi.  The kids absolutely loved it.  We were able to view them feeding the bass.  It was rather entertaining as they drop live gold fish in the tank. 

Chandler started Machine Pitch Baseball last week.  He had his first game on Saturday and hit the ball everytime he was up, and even made it to home once.  He has many friends on his team this year, so he is really excited about that.  

More news is that we are contemplating over the decision to move back to Tennessee.  Nothing is final or set or permanant yet, but it is definitely something we are thinking heavily about.  We found out this month that Billy did not recieve the job that we had hoped he would.  He has applied for so many jobs here and we are constantly coming up empty.  One job he applied for had 127 applicants for 1 job.  He still does have his Finish Carpentry business and it has picked up slightly, however, we both have decided and realize that it can't sustain us through another winter.  No matter what happens we don't wanna give up on our business.  It has been successful thus far, but with the way the economy is we need to find something to supplement.  So, I'll keep everyone posted on our decision.  If it does happen it won't be until late summer, probably beginning to middle of August.  I plan to fullful my calling as Camp Director, and am still super excited about it!

Finally, our latest news...We got a new puppy!  I know, we're crazy!  But there's a girl in my ward who breeds Cocker Spaniels, and I've always wanted one, so we got one.  She is yet to be named...we just got her last night.  I'm so excited and think she's the cutest puppy ever!  Sorry if you're not a puppy lover, but I had to post these cute pics!  Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, that puppy is stinkin' cute! Those bows in her hair are adorable!

Thanks for finally updating. Please move to TN, Please move to Tn, Please move to TN!!! You have NO idea how happy that would make me!!

BTW, I thought for sure I had your email address and now I can't find it. Can you comment on my blog with it so I can add you on my new blog. I did a post just for you :). I think you'll enjoy it and if you look closely, you might spot yourself in one of the pictures...or your hair at least:)

Love ya!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

cute puppy! :)

Anna B said...

1. You were in Lehi and you didn't come see me??? Wha? You know I live like 15 min from Cabela's.
2. Emily would be so Happy if you moved back to Tennesse, I'm sure your Mom & Dad would too.
3. YES that is the cutest puppy ever.
4. Thanks for blogging.

Anna Celeste said...

I want your puppy! She is so so so cute!

And WOW Tennesse?! Big decision there. I bet Emily would love to have you move there for sure.
Amanda Bishop