(Warning: Picture Overload! I finally got my picture programs on my computer, so I'll be posting pictures over the next few days!)
While my parents were here, we (minus Billy because he had to work, and we didn't have extra room) went to Salt Lake because my dad had a court case for work. We went to Temple Square and I met up with my friend Erin there to hang out for a while. Before going to Temple Square, we stayed with my Aunt and Uncle in Orem and visited with my Grandpa and Grandma Riggs. My grandparents arranged dinner at Golden Corral for all the family members that could make it. It was great seeing everyone and catching up on life! I didn't get to see my relatives very often growing up, so it's been a treat being able to see them more often.
Dad and Mom
Dad and Mom
Me, Erin, and Chandler
Brielle and Chandler
My HUGE Christmas Tree (I measured a 7ft. spread on this tree, and that's after we cut some branches off so it'd fit in the corner!)
Salt Lake Temple
The Manger at Temple Square
The Tabernacle
When we were at my Uncle Rodney and Aunt Susan's house, my cousins dressed Brielle up in this Minnie Mouse dress. To put it mildly, Brielle was in heaven! My cousin Alyson got it at Disney when she was about 3 years old. She gave it to Brielle and Brielle wears it daily! Thanks so much Alyson!
The kids and I with my Grandpa and Grandma Riggs (my Grandpa had surgery on his eye earlier that day)

4 comments:
Good to hear you got your computer back. It's the only we keep in touch!
what fun! i've always wanted to go to temple square around Christmas time. so beautiful. how nice to have your parents out for a while. that's always a plus.
Great pictures, Teresa! It looks like you had a great Christmas. That tree is UNREAL! I'm glad you were able to get a visit from your parents. They are a couple of my favorite people. And, yes we are going to TN in a little over a week! I can't wait to show Rob one of my favorite parts of the country!
I get excited when I see "picture overload" warnings. Awesome! Wish we had seen you when you were here.
Post a Comment