We went to Moccasin for New Years! Everyone except one family were there. There was snow, so we had to go sledding. It's not just any sledding in Moccasin though...It's being pulled on a makeshift redneck built sled behind a Four-Wheeler (in the past it was a truck, but my father-in-law now has a four-wheeler, so that's what we use...and it's safer)! The sled is built on top of an old car hood with chairs attached onto wood which is screwed onto it....hahaha! Needless to say, it is a blast! Scary, but worth it! The best sled ride ever! While we weren't sledding, we were rockin' out to Rockband! Love that game! Billy's baby sister, Deena, and her new hubby got it for Christmas and brought it so that we could all play it! So so fun!
Some of the boys got a little crazy and decided to see who could lay in the snow the longest with their shirt off! CRAZY!!!! McCoy and Kelton wouldn't give up and we had to call it a draw because we were afriad they would get hypotermia.
Kelton, Cord, McCoy, and Dex
Kelton and McCoy Battle It Out!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

4 comments:
Brrrr! Looks like everyone had a great time!:)
You've got some crazy fun family!
Hey Teresa! It's your cousin Brittney! I was looking at the links on my mom's blog and realized you have one so I've spent the last couple of minutes speed reading(ok mostly looking at pictures) through some of your posts. Fun, cute family! My in-laws have a blog that I post on it's thurstonfam.blogspot.com, check it out if you want. I'm also going to try posting on my mom's blog (since nobody does). Anyways, fun to "catch up" with you through your blog!
Stetson looks so big!!! I love fun in the snow. Just wish it wasnt so cold
Post a Comment