That's right...9 YEARS!!! Today is our Anniversary! I can't believe how time has flown by. What can I say? I have a wonderful family and such a great husband! I'm excited to spend FOREVER with him! I Love You Billy, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
St. George, Utah Temple: July 28, 2000
Family Picture: September 2004
Graduation from Dixie State College (Associate Degree): May 2007
New Year's Eve 2007


8 comments:
Congrats! We were there 9 years ago. Nice wedding :)
Yeah! Congrats. That is so crazy though! You are only 6 days older than me and we are coming up on 4 years. By the way, congrats on the goal weight! You rock! When are you coming up? Josh wants to play with Stetson!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Congrats & Happy Anniversary!
Oh my heck, it doesn't seem like it's been that long! I say that, but then again doesn't it feel like you've know him forever? Pretty wonderful, huh?! Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary!
You know it doesnt seem that long ago. Happy Anniversary!
Happy (late) Anniversary! How fun to get to see some old pictures.
Post a Comment