Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bryce Canyon National Park!

Last Friday a friend of mine needed to drop her daughter off at our church Youth Conference, and she invited me to ride with her. So, I packed up Stetson and off we went! The camp was only a few miles away from Bryce Canyon, so after visiting the youth for a few hours we went to Bryce Canyon! It was beautiful!














5 comments:

The Evers Family said...

You look great!!! Have you lost all your baby weight already?

Teresa Johnson said...

Almost...I only have 3 pounds left, but I'd like to lose 5! I'm way excited...I gained 60 pounds with this last pregnancy, so losing it is a huge accomplishment!

Katina Angola said...

I didnt know that the west had such amazing places. Is this in Utah?

Teresa Johnson said...

Yep...only about an hour and a half away from where I live...and Zion National Park is only about an hour away! Pretty sweet huh!

Laura said...

i guess everyone else has noticed the same as me...you look awesome. what's your secret. oh my! i don't think i'll ever return my normal size. i've accepted the curvilicious look. :)