So I realize it's been way too long since my last post. Here's what's been goin' on with us. Chandler started another session of swim lessons last week and soccer started too! His swim lessons will be over after tomorrow. He's such a good swimmer now...I can't believe how quickly he picked it all up. He had his first soccer game last night and did well. He almost scored 2 goals, which was good considering his team didn't score any. He's really starting to get the hang of it and enjoy it. He starts school next Thursday and is very anxious. Last weekend we went out to Moccasin with some of our close friends to ride horses. We left on Friday and came back home on Saturday night. We went on a horse ride on Friday night and then another one on Saturday morning. It was great, and I really enjoyed being able to ride again since I haven't been able to much since I got pregnant with Stetson. So, it was nice to be back in the saddle again! There's a sandy wash that is my favorite place to ride because the horses can run full speed and it's such smooth riding...and not to mention the scenery and peace. So relaxing! Saturday afternoon Billy and his dad put a team of horses together to take everyone on a wagon ride. We had a blast, but were definitely worn out by the time we returned home. Billy has been working lots more lately since he got the extra job. It's been really great and we're so grateful for it! The past few nights I've been stargazing with one of my good friends here...since it's the annual Perseids Meteor Shower. It has put on a great show so far! Last night (or actually at 2am this morning), I counted 20 meteors in 5 mintues! It was awesome! Other than that I've been baking quite a bit lately. Last week I made 10 loaves of zucchini bread! Today I made some banana bread too! It's almost canning time, so I'm sure I'll be busy bottleing soon...salsa, spaghetti sauce, green beans, etc. It's long hard work, but well worth it! Anyway, I've included a few pics. I realize that I've neglected to take many lately, and neglected to take any of the rest of my family. Since Stetson grows and changes so much, I try to snap a few of him when I remember. I didn't take any pics of Moccasin because I was too afraid to take my camera on the horse with me. I'll have to remember my other camera next time. Oh.....I almost forgot! Billy's youngest sister got engaged on Saturday night! We are so excited for her! She will be getting marriend October 24 in the St. George Temple! That's all for now...Have a GREAT day and ENJOY!!! :o)
"Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?"
"What are you lookin' at?"
Brielle fell asleep on our front step!
Eating baby cereal!

2 comments:
You are so domestic!!!
Great photos of your cute kids.
^^I was thinking the same thing!
Your kids are so dang cute! That last picture of Stetson is adorable!!
Post a Comment