Well, it's almost Summer...Chandler's last day of school is Friday, which happens to be his birthday also! Chandler started machine pitch baseball last week and had his game on Saturday. He did good! He's probably the youngest on his team because the team consists of 7-9 year old boys....with the cutoff date of June 1. So, he's turning 7 about 10 days before the cutoff! We've been practicing with him and he's getting better. He has another game tonight, so we'll see how that goes. Saturday we signed him up to play soccer this fall. I'm going to put him in swimming lessons again this summer.
Brielle is doing well! She is definitely my biggest challenge everyday! She is very independent and hard headed! "When she is good, she is very very good, but when she is bad...she is horrid! It's the truth...I don't know how to deal with her. She is a sweetheart though, and we love her so much! She is such a character and keeps us laughing. She still has some phobia of going to Nursery on Sunday at church, however, she did go yesterday without Billy or I and stayed the whole time! That's a new record!
Stetson is growing so fast! He'll be 3 months old on the 24th! Time has surely flown by. He's starting to get a personality. He has the cutest little laugh. He's a great baby! We feel so blessed to have him!
Work has been rather slow for Billy. He has several jobs in the works, but it takes time to get to the point where he's needed! So, on Saturday to earn some money, he left on a horseride to work for his friend. He'll be back Tuesday night, but we've missed him the last few days and can't wait to have him back home!
As for me....I'm great! I got a new calling at church...I will be teaching the 16-17 year old Youth Sunday School Class along with one of my good friends. I'm really excited! I think it's the next best calling next to being in Young Women.
~ That's all for now! ~

4 comments:
Sounds like your life is nice and busy. I know what you mean about Brielle. Skylee is a lot like that. She can be such a sweetie but she can be tough. I don't know about Brielle but Skylee is so hard headed and stubborn it's her way or the highway. Hope things get better with her... Maybe past the terrible twos... We'll see
Congrats on the new calling. That is one that I always thought I would enjoy, but I'm usually stuck in primary. I'm sure you'll do an awesome job. Your life sounds pretty good right now. I'm so glad!
I can't believe your baby is already that old. I thought you just had him!
And your calling should be a lot of fun.
Chandler will be great at any sport you put him in, and Brielle might be a handfull but with those cute cheeks you cant help but to fall in love with her, and I cant wait to meet Stetson. which brings me to the question. When are you comming back?
Post a Comment