Monday, March 23, 2009

POTTY TRAINED

I think I can officially claim that Brielle is potty trained! I'm so excited! Since my last post she hasn't had an accident. She has worn underwear all day long (home and away from home) since Saturday (Church included). I do put a pull-up on at night though....so I guess I still have a little work ahead of me. I figure I'll use all the pull-ups and then we'll try to work on the night training! I'm so proud of her! She's 2 years and 4 months old....WOOHOO!!! :o)

3 comments:

Katina Angola said...

2 1/2 years old!!! Gosh I am a slacker. I knew girls learned faster than boys so I wasnt surprised by Brielle. But good grief I need to work on it a little harder with Benji.

Emily said...

Congrats! I know how you feel because I just finished potty training Rachel. She was definitely my easiest, but it's still not my favorite thing to do as a mother:)

Tiffany Kay said...

FINALLY! Cheap and cute baby/toddler essentials! Check it out!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com AND www.polkadotsndaisies.blogspot.com
(Great gifts for baby showers or Easter)