I took some pics of Stetson last week all ready for bed. He was alert, so I thought I'd get some pics of him. He's such a good baby. He's starting to sleep better at night...about 3-4 hours at a time. He started smiling today, but Billy has yet to witness it so he claims "it's just gas!" HAHA! Anyway, he's growing so fast and changes so much from day to day. He's such a blessing to us and we love him so much!
I've been busy potty training Brielle. I've been working on it a little for about the last 9 months, but we got serious this week. We bought some big girl underwear, a stool, and some pull-ups. She wears the underwear at home, the pull-ups when we leave the house, and regular diapers at night. She's doing great! I can't believe it! She peed in about 6 pairs of underwear, but realized it and ran to the potty. No #2 accidents yet (fingers crossed)! However, it's only been 3 days. Today, we left the house and she didn't even wet in her pull-up and hasn't wet her underwear either! YEA for Brielle! I'm so proud of her and hope that she continues to do well!

3 comments:
What a sweet picture of Chandler and Stetson! Stetson is growing so fast!
Yay. I am glad we figured out that we both have blogs. Stetson is a little doll. That is the first time I have seen him awake!!
Here is our blog again:
addybear.blogspot.com
How Sweet!! Hold was Chandler when he was potty trained?
Post a Comment