Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ONE WEEK OLD!

My little Stetson is one week old! I can't believe it! I'm feeling pretty good now, still have some pain around my incision and my back, but I'm getting around pretty well now. Stetson went for his check-up yesterday and weighed 7lbs. 14oz., so he lost a little weight which is normal...especially for my children. He's such a good baby and rarely cries. He's sleeping and eating well. He's such a blessing and we're so grateful for him! Here's some pictures that I took of him today!
















4 comments:

Katina Angola said...

He is adorable. Kinda makes me want to have mine sooner. Where did the red hair come from?

Emily said...

Hey Teresa! I had no idea you had a blog! How fun! I'm glad I now have another way to keep in touch with your cute family.

ManicMandee said...

Hi! I just found your blog. I haven't heard or seen from you in forever, so now I feel pretty caught up on your life. Looks like all is in order :)

I'm adding you to my feed list!

Ashley said...

Hey Teresa, I found your blog through Lindsay's. Congrats on your new little boy!