Yeah, that's right...I'm sick! It all started with a slight sore throat. It wasn't so bad at first, so I didn't bother with it....and then it hit me...all at once....well, actually in different spurts. My throat began to be unbearable with pain, my ear began to hurt, I got a fever, the chills, body aches. I went to the doctor...Strep Throat! Yeah, pregnant with Strep Throat. FUN! So, I get a shot of Penicillin. The ear ache went away, but the throat still hurts, along with my sinuses, my nose is runny at night, dry during the day, my mouth dries out at night to the point that my tongue begins to crack and my throat hurts something horrible. Then, today my eye starts hurting, watering, and has gunk coming out of it. Nice, huh! Yeah, I pretty much feel like cutting my head off...not to mention that I have 3 weeks until I have this baby! Yippee! I don't know if I'll make it. I have these horrible pains that come and go. Oh well, hopefully I'll feel better soon! Thanks for taking the time to read about "poor pittiful me!"
Merry Christmas!
10 months ago

2 comments:
Geesh!! I hope you feel better really soon.
Strep is the worst!!! Hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment