So, I'm scheduled to have my C-Section on the 24th! WOOHOO!!! I'm way excited! I'm starting to feel better, but still can't get rid of this cold now. My head is stuffy and I'm coughing! I'm scrambling to get my house ready...there's still so much to do...and it's so much harder since I'm so pregnant and sick too! I think I've made a last minute decision to change my nursery theme from Mickey Mouse to Green and Brown. So, I have work to do there as well. Oh and not to mention...this baby is still nameless! Yes, it's true and sad that we've yet to pick a name!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's so soon. That is so exciting! It must be extra hard to prepare for a new baby when you already have two. It's awesome that you, me and Katina are all having boys! Oh, and brown and green is awesome for a nursery! :)
good luck with everything and i hopw you get better soon. don't worry about the name. you'll think of something! we didn't have a name for our third either.
Chandler's at a good age to make him do everything..just kidding. I really do hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment