Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Well, last night we all went to the SUU (Southern Utah University) vs. BYU Gymnastics meet. SUU kicked butt, and it was enjoyable as always to watch! I wasn't feeling well though, so decided to skip our monthly youth temple trip at 4am this morning. It snowed, not a lot (maybe 4 inches), but the wind was blowing pretty hard! I couldn't sleep because I couldn't quit coughing, so I watched TV on the couch(well tried to, but nothing is on in the wee hours of the night) until about 2am when I finally was able to get to sleep. Around 4am, I went to my own bed because I thought at that point I wouldn't keep Billy up since I'd been able to stop coughing! I slept as well as I could've expected being sick and pregnant until about 7am. Brielle joined me sometime between. I then, layed in bed...sleeping some, until about 9am when I decided to drag my butt out of bed to make some breakfast! I realized that Billy had left, so I called to find out where he was. Walmart....DUH! Of course, it's the only place to shop in this town! I questioned and he stated, "It's Valentine's Day and I don't want to be in trouble!" Nice, huh! I said, "If it's forced then it doesn't count!" He laughed and said, "It's not!" So, as I made some bacon, eggs, and biscuits Billy returned home with some lovely roses, a vase, and a card! What a MAN!!! Oh, and the card had money in it too! SUHWEET!!! He also bought Chandler some Hot Wheels toy and Brielle a playpen for her baby dolls! Except for spending a little much, he did a good job! I Love Him and I'm glad he chose me! All in all, (except for still being sick) it's a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Yo Mama said...

I could relate to so much about this post: the sick in the middle of the night, the coughing, the kids in bed, the dragging myself out of bed to make breakfast, the snow, the wind. The only thing I missed was the wal-mart. They don't really have wal mart here and I miss it terribly. It sounds like you had a pretty great Valentines. Maybe the best present will actually be on the 24th when you have the baby and can breath again.

Laura said...

i thought you were gonna say that you had the baby...but just as good, right? the money is so SUHWEET!

Katy Beth said...

Aw....you both did very well!

Katina Angola said...

Good Job Billy. Albert was a punk and let me go on thinking all day that he didnt get me anything and at 11:58 at night he pulled out a huge teddy bear, flowers and chocolate.