Saturday, December 6, 2008

No Pictures and a Broken Down Truck!

Ok, so I've realized that I left my camera in Billy's truck which we found out this week has to get a new transmission! Yeah, I know...perfect timing...because who has $1400 just laying around before Christmas to spend on fixing a vehicle? Ugh! I'd be a little more cheerful if I had my camera! I can't even take a picture of my beautiful tree, or the amazing array of lights on my house, or my kids with Santa this morning at the grocery store! Although it was our Bishop dressed up as Santa and Chandler recognized him immediately! Chandler asked Billy, "Does Bishop work for Santa?" Cute, I know! Brielle still didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, however she had no problem in taking the candy cane and orange he handed her. After Santa we went to one of our Festival City's "weekly" parades. Ok, so they don't have one every week, but we do have them often. However, this parade is pretty good! It's called the Storybook Parade! It lasted about an hour and had about every childhood hero, heroine, princess, prince, or character you can think of! Again, no camera, so NO PICTURES!!! Oh well...this will have to do for now!

0 comments: