What to do: 1)Answer questions about your sweetheart!
2)At the end of the post tag 6 people by posting their name, then go to their blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged!
1) What is your husband's name? William Norman...I call him Billy, some call him Bill, my kids call him Dad or Daddy!
2) How long have you been married? Almost 8 1/2 years...can you believe that! Time flies!
3) How long did you date? Well, we knew each other for about a year and a half, but only were together in person for about 6 months...the rest of it was a long distance relationship!
4) How old is he? 30
5) Who is taller? He is, but not by much...I'm about 5'4" and he's about 5'6"
6) Who can sing best? Well, neither one of us can really sing, but considering he can't even hear music or hum the tune to Jingle Bells...then I'd have to say I can sing better!
7) Who is smarter? That depends...I'd say that I'm more book smart, but he knows a lot of other useful information!
8) Who does laundry? That would be me...however, he may throw some in the washer once in a while, but usually me!
9) Who pays the bills? He makes the money to pay for the bills, but I actually write the checks, send in the payments, etc. to pay the bills!
10) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Um, I do...that's random!
11) Who mows the lawn? Just depends, we both do!
12) Who cooks dinner? I do on a regular basis, but he does probably once a week or so (he's really a good cook)!
13) Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would be me because I hate conflict!
14) Who kissed who first? I don't know...I think it was mutual!
15) Who wears the pants? We are equal in our decisions!
I TAG...Debbie, Lesley, Cari-Ann, Katie, and Cally

0 comments:
Post a Comment