Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Park

So, the other day we had a hot air balloon festival here. Go figure since we're the Festival City...there's ALWAYS some kind of festival going on. Anyway, we got there a little late and the last balloons were deflating, so I let the kids play on the playground for a while.

4 comments:

Katina Angola said...

Do you ever get nervous when Brielle climbes on the playground equipment like that? I did for a long time until finally Benji fell off and I realized he isnt as breakable as I thought. Both of them are growing so fast.

Katy Beth said...

Yay!! You got a blog! lol Welcome! Glad to see others got sucked in besides me.

They are getting so big! My gosh!!

Yo Mama said...

Hey YO! We are glad to see you up with a blog. How are you guys! Katie and Noah Shafer

cally said...

Yeah Teresa! You're kids are so cute. Welcome to the world of get off the computer.