Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Addition!

Ok, so I'm not doing well with keeping up with this blog already. Sad, I know. Anyway, some of you may know that we have been working on an addition (36x36) to our home. Well, we are almost finished. Billy will finish grouting our shower tomorrow and is putting a deck on today. We are getting an appraisal on Thursday, so we have to be done by then. We're really excited and I love it already! Finally...some room to breathe!
Our new Family Room!
A view from our Master Bedroom looking into our Master Bath!

2 comments:

Katina Angola said...

Looks Great!

The Evers Family said...

I would love for you guys to come visit. If you need a place to stay we'd love to have you. There is a small chance we might go somewhere for thanksgiving but it's small. YOur kids are getting so big. I haven't seen a pic of brielle since she was newborn. Crazy. And for chandler he looks so tall.