The beginning of July my dad had a court case in Salt Lake. Since we needed to get all 3 vehicles back to Tennessee with us, I decided that it would be best to drive one back early since my dad was available to help me do so. Another perk was that I also had a 10 year class reunion that I wanted to attend. So, my dad, Stetson, and I braved the LONG journey across I-80. We actually made record time of 26 hours and wasn't such a bad trip. We drove straight without stopping for sleep and switched off drivers as needed. Stetson was wonderful! He only had about an hour where he wasn't very happy, but other than that he was either sleeping or content. We arrived Friday night and Saturday morning we headed to Kentucky Splash water park to meet up with my brother, Ryan, and his family. It had been 6 years since I'd seen Ryan and was my first time meeting his family. I didn't take my camera, so I have no pics of the water park. It was loads of fun! The water slides were great, as well as, the lazy river and wave pool. Stetson wasn't a fan of the water at all, so he was just a beach bum. On the way home we picked up Logan. He was able to stay with us for the whole weekend and it was great! The next day was the 4th of July. Lacy was baptized later in the evening after church. Afterwards, we had the Matson and Peterson Families join us for dessert and fireworks. We had loads of fun and great conversation. The following day Ryan and his family had to go back home before dark (thus why we did fireworks the day before). That evening we had a bbq with the Matson and Peterson Families, which included water balloon games, horseshoes, and watermelon. It was way fun!
Ryan and his family! Lily, Lacy, Rachel, and Ryan
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

1 comments:
Ahh, good times! I am SO, SO glad we are all here! Love ya.
Post a Comment