Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halls High School Class of 2000 Reunion...

While I was in town, I was able to attend my 10 Year High School Reunion!  I was really excited to go to see everyone, but a little nervous since Billy wouldn't be with me.  I found a cute dress at Ross and off I was.  It was in the Square Room at Market Square in Downtown Knoxville.  The first classmate that I ran into was my Best guy friend in high school, Benji Gray!  So I felt comfortable right away.  He was kind enough to let me hang out with him and his wife most of the night.  He even dropped me off at my car since it was late, and I really didn't wanna walk to my car alone.  Overall it was a fun night.  I was a little disappointed with the attendance of the night.  Probably only about 100 people there including spouses, etc.  My graduating class was about 310.  Also, there was not a program, just lots of loud music and plenty of drunk people.  However, some things never change.  It was great catching up with the classmates that were there and good to get a night out without kids! 


 Benji and his wife Allison


Austin Henry and his wife!

Daniel Justice (right) and his partner!

Brian Edmondson (my middle school and high school boyfriend/over 3 years) and his Fiance' Lori!


What?


Benji gettin' his moves on!


Benji and I!


Our Senior Class President, Lindsey Rutherford and Benji!


Matt Bowling and I!


Amanda Waters-Tindall, Stacey Hammond Childress, and I!




0 comments: