Wow, that sounds like a big job. Good luck! I absolutely love girls camp! I can't go for the whole time this year cuz I'm nursing. Have fun! Our camp directors did a fashion show last year and itw as way fun. They also did a midnight chocolate fountain. If I think of other ideas I will let you know
One of the greatest callings ever! Not that I've ever gotten it, but would sure love to! You'll be great. Share your ideas here so that I can pass them on to my Camp Director though.
I'm a southern grown country girl! I own 3 horses, 2 dogs, and a cat. I like to hang out with friends and family! I like to go places and watch reality TV. I love milk and the smell of cotton candy! I love Tennessee Volunteers Football and all football for that matter! :o)
5 comments:
Sweet! I have that same calling!! Maybe we can share ideas! You'll do awesome.
Wow, that sounds like a big job. Good luck! I absolutely love girls camp! I can't go for the whole time this year cuz I'm nursing. Have fun! Our camp directors did a fashion show last year and itw as way fun. They also did a midnight chocolate fountain. If I think of other ideas I will let you know
how fun. you do a great job!
One of the greatest callings ever! Not that I've ever gotten it, but would sure love to! You'll be great. Share your ideas here so that I can pass them on to my Camp Director though.
Sounds perfect for you!
Post a Comment