The Rules: Post 10 honest confessions about yourself, then tag 5 people to do the same.
1. I love to stay up late...it's my me time...and my catch up on all my DVR'd shows time! However, I like to sleep in too, but not to an extreme! If I can sleep in from 8-9am, then I feel like I got to sleep in!
2. I love Mexican food...it's the BEST!!!
3. I am very unobservative!
4. I love soaking in my jacuzzi tub and long to someday own a hot tub!
5. I love playing games and hanging out with friends!
6. I love my church calling teaching the 16-17year olds! It's the 2nd best calling I've had thus far...with the 1st being in the Young Women's Presidency!
7. I love football! I love watching it live, on tv, and playing it! It's the best sport ever! I like most sports in general though.
8. I love hanging out with my hubby! We have so much fun together and are always searching for new things to do.
9. I don't like children. Let me explain: I love my children so much and they bring so much joy to me! However, other children drive me crazy. Not all children fall in this category, just those that are out of control and are undiciplined...or a large group of children. On the other hand, I love teenagers! Why, I don't know, but maybe because I understand them better and feel that I can tell them how it is.
10. I hate to read...books that is. Why?...I don't really know. But I can honestly say that next to the scriptures, I only read about 1 book a year...other than children's books, magazines, articles, blogs, etc. Maybe because I don't like fantasy, sci-fi, or fiction...I'm a realist, what can I say?
I TAG: Katina, Amanda, Emily, Laura, Lindsay

3 comments:
You're not tagging me are you? I am pretty sure you know another Amanda. I can't do it anyhow due to my blog going totally non-personal... Too much drama I've created.
Cute cute post. I liked learning those things about you and was a little surprised about a couple things.
Good job.
Yes I was tagging you...haha! But don't feel obligated if you don't want to, but I'm sure it would be such an awesome post to read!
That was really fun to read! I learned some things I didn't know about you before. I also realized we have quite a bit in common! I adore you.
Thanks for the tag. I'll see what I can do:)
Post a Comment