So, I finally figured out how to reduce the file size of my pictures! WOOHOO!!! I'm way excited because now I can add pictures in seconds...it used to take me at least 5-10 minutes. As you can tell I'm super proud of myself for figuring all this out on my own (with the aid of the handy dandy internet)! Anyway, I'm not going to take the time to explain each image since they are all modgepodged together. The pics include: Chandler's birthday, Brielle licking batter (for Chandler's birthday cupcakes), our fishing extravaganza (in which I caught the most fish), Brielle dressing herself and being cute, our new puppy (Sancho), Chandler and Brielle playing in the sprinkler on the trampoline, and random pics of Stetson! Hope you enjoy!
Merry Christmas!
8 months ago

4 comments:
So So cute! Isn't it great to have pics. My camera is dead right now and I'm going crazy I want to take pics! Your kids are adorable.
Gosh those are cute kids!! The dog too:).
Glad to see you figured out your picture sizing issues.
Very cute pics, glad you got it figured out!
Goodness Brielle looks just like you. Stetson doesnt have the little baby look anymore. He's 5 months old? and Chandler looks like his charming self.
Post a Comment