So I still don't know how to reduce the file size of my pics, so still no pics! However, I have been taking lots of pictures and can't wait to finally share them. Here's what's been goin' on....
Today Billy took his truck in to get his tires rotated and a safety inspection so that we can re-register it for the year. As Billy and Chandler drove around the block the back tires flew off the truck! Yep, THE TIRE place FORGOT to tighten the lugnuts! His truck did a 180 and screeched to a stop. Luckily nobody was hurt! He didn't run into anything. Needless to say, he called the Tire place who towed it back to their shop and promised to fix everything to his satisfaction (as they should)! It ruined the back end of his truck, the tires, and broke several things on the truck. So, after a huge scare...I think Billy's heart is back to beating normally! It was crazy! Only things like that seem to happen to Billy...A couple months ago he was pulling a flat trailer back to his uncle's house when it came unhooked and rolled off the road. Again, nobody was hurt, but it scared him bad! Now this...Poor Billy!
Chandler had a birthday on May 22....my BIG 7 year old! I can't believe he is that old already...I'm beginning to realize that I'm getting old. He had a party in which 17 kids showed up for. 17 KIDS+ME IN CHARGE=INSANITY!!! It was CRAZY!!! It only lasted an hour (thank goodness), and he loaded up on presents. Here are 7 things that I came up with about my wonderful Chandler!
1. Chandler is extremely caring...especially for his younger siblings: Brielle and Stetson!
2. Chandler loves to write stories, play video games, play with friends, and watch cartoons!
3. Chandler loves to go to church (I hope that he always will)!
4. Chandler loves playing baseball and soccer!
5. Chandler is a great help in anything we ask him to do!
6. Chandler is a thinker and will ask the deepest questions!
7. Chandler is an excellent student and always gets high praises from his teachers at both school and church!
Last week we went fishing a few times. The first time we went with some good friends of ours...I caught 2 and Chandler caught 1! The next time we just went as a family and I caught about 15, Billy caught 3, and Chandler caught 1! The next time we went with some friends again...Billy caught 3, I caught 2, and Chandler caught 1! It was some good fishing and we had a fish fry! However, I don't like fish, so I ate chicken! It was lots of fun and we plan to go much more this summer! While there Stetson was covered in his carseat and somehow managed to hang his hand out of the carseat! Well, the sun fried his hand...bad! It's horrible! It blistered and all...poor little man. I felt like the world's worst mother! I'm just grateful that it was only his hand and not more! It's healing now and starting to peel!
Also, last Saturday we went to a 4H fundraiser at the city park here. While there they had an auction. They had some Austrialian Shepherd and Border Collie puppies...Billy bid $5....and now we have a new puppy! I was totally against it, but Billy couldn't resist. He's an Austrailian Shepherd with blue eyes and is really cute at the time being! His name is Sancho (don't ask...Billy came up with it from some old Western song about a horse named Sancho)...Whatever! Anyway, another animal is all we need on top of our 3 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat...and now a puppy! Sheesh!
Oh....I almost forgot! It's OFFICIAL....Brielle has conquered her fear from Nursery at church! She has gone for the past month, without Billy or I, to her Nursery class at church. We're so EXCITED... Especially since I now teach the 16-17 Sunday School Class...in which I absolutely LOVE! We are so proud of her! :o)
That's about all that I can come up with now. We're going camping with some friends this weekend and are way excited about that...hopefully I'll get to post some pics soon!
HAPPY TRAILS!!!

6 comments:
I hope Stetson's hand heals up nicely. Jon came back from your house and said I couldn't complain about my wrist burn anymore! ;) Your poor baby, I felt so bad when Jon told me about Stetson's little hand! It's so sad when they get hurt. Hope you have fun camping. And I hope you figure out how to re-size your pictures. Maybe Jon could help. He's handy in that department.
Gosh! 7 years old. That makes me feel old. I wish Benji would go to nursery w/o throwing fits. Last Sunday he trapped the bishop's son under a chair and then bit the chorister.
Wow, way scary with the truck. That's awesome Brielle is going to nursery what a relief. Nursery is heaven!
So glad things are going well for ya'll! Time flies, huh? And yay for Brielle!!
Katina, it will come in time. He's really a sweetheart. We all have our rough days & Sunday was just his. :)
Looks like you all are staying busy, can't wait to see some pictures!
whew! i'm exhausted reading all this. you're truly barve to handle 17 kids on your own...ahhhh!!! and that's awesome for brielle! nursery can be so hard. i think it really helps with who the leader is also. it must be nice to feel like you have your life back, sort of, on Sunday.
Post a Comment