Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween was fun as usual! Chandler was Batman and Brielle was a Fairy. I just threw together Brielle's outfit and bought a piece of material for Chandler's cape! Our neighborhood has an annual Truck or Treat Party that gets bigger and bigger every year. They have a Carnival, Hotdogs and chile, costume contest, pumpkin contest, and then the Trunk or Treating! It's a blast and the kids load up on candy! This year I carved Mickey Mouse for Chandler and then one that was named "Head Cheerleader!" I have to admit that I think this is my favortie pumpkin that I've carved yet! What can I say...I think I'm addicted to pumpkin carving! I won 2nd place....only because it was judged during the day (it's hard to see the image)! After I showed the judges what it looked like in the dark...they were blown away! Anyway, hope y'all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Brielle and Chandler!



Mickey Mouse and "Head" Cheerleader Pumpkins!



Mickey Mouse!



"Head" Cheerleader Pumpkin (Isn't it awesome!)





2 comments:

joshua said...

Loved it. Have a blossom blessing.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Katina Angola said...

Good carvin'!! Youve always been good at that artsy stuff